Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use this with any headphones? We cater to Bose products because of their quality and dominance in the market. However, the NFlightMic will work with any noise-canceling headphones that have a 2.5mm wired audio input. It also works with with an adapter for headphones that have a 3.5mm wired audio input.
2. What does unconditional lifetime warranty mean? This means we will replace your NFlightMic up to two times free of charge, even if the fault is obviously the result of abuse. For example, if you get the cable caught in your seat track and sever it, we will replace it.
3. What is the difference between the NFlightMic Original and NFlightMic Nomad? The main differences between the NFlightMic Nomad and the original NFlightMic are:
- Heavier cables with more durable over-molding
- In-line volume control box with auxiliary music input
Both units have identical performance characteristics, and we offer the same unconditional lifetime warranty on both units.
4. How quickly will my NFlightMic arrive? We ship everything as fast as possible from our Dallas, Texas warehouse via USPS Priority Mail. Orders usually ship within one business day, and Priority Mail takes 2-3 days to arrive anywhere in the contiguous United States.
5. Can I use the NFlightMic in a helicopter or Airbus? Yes! Choose the connector you want from the drop-down menu on the product page.
6. Can I pair my Bose QC25 or QC35 to bluetooth audio while the NFlightMic is plugged in? Unfortunately, Bose's wired audio input disables the bluetooth function.
7. Does the NFlightMic have TSO certification? Not at this time, but we are working on TSO certification. The NFlightMic Nomad is currently being subjected to a large variety of tests in the TSO lab.
8. Do you offer any discounts? Military personnel have access to a 10% discount on our website.