1. Can I use this with any headset? We cater to Bose products because of their quality and dominance in the market. However, the NFlightMic will work with any headset that has a 2.5mm wired audio input. We will also be releasing a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter in the near future.
2. What does unconditional lifetime warranty mean? This means we will replace your NFlightMic up to two times free of charge, even if the fault is obviously the result of abuse. For example, if you get the cable caught in your seat track and sever it, we will replace it. After two replacements, we will only cover manufacturing defects.
4. How quickly will my NFlightMic arrive? We ship everything as fast as possible from our Dallas, TX warehouse via USPS Priority Mail. Priority Mail takes 2-3 days to arrive anywhere in the contiguous United States.
5. Can I use the NFlightMic in a helicopter? We do not currently sell a NFlightMic with helicopter connectors. However, we are planning to add this to our product line in the near future.
6. Can I pair my Bose QC25 or QC35 to bluetooth audio while the NFlightMic is plugged in? Unfortunately, the wired audio input disables the bluetooth function.
7. Does the NFlightMic have TSO certification? Not at this time. We are currently working on TSO certification.