1. Can I use this with any headset? We cater to Bose products because of their quality and dominance in the market. However, the NFlightMic will work with any headset that has a 2.5mm wired audio input. It also works with with an adapter for headsets that have a 3.5mm wired audio input.
2. What does unconditional lifetime warranty mean? This means we will replace your NFlightMic up to two times free of charge, even if the fault is obviously the result of abuse. For example, if you get the cable caught in your seat track and sever it, we will replace it. After two replacements, we only cover manufacturing defects.
4. How quickly will my NFlightMic arrive? We ship everything as fast as possible from our Dallas, Texas warehouse via USPS Priority Mail. Orders usually ship within one business day, and Priority Mail takes 2-3 days to arrive anywhere in the contiguous United States.
5. Can I use the NFlightMic in a helicopter? Yes! On the original NFlightMic product page, chose the helicopter version in the drop-down menu. We also offer the original NFlightMic in the following versions: Twin-Plug and Airbus (XLR-5). The new NFlightMic Nomad version is currently available in twin-plug only, but Airbus and helicopter versions are in the works.
6. Can I pair my Bose QC25 or QC35 to bluetooth audio while the NFlightMic is plugged in? Unfortunately, Bose's wired audio input disables the bluetooth function.
7. Does the NFlightMic have TSO certification? Not at this time, but we are working on TSO certification. The NFlightMic Nomad is currently being subjected to a large variety of tests in the TSO lab.
8. What is the difference between the NFlightMic and NFlightMic Nomad? The main differences between the NFlightMic Nomad and the original NFlightMic are:
1. Heavier cables with more durable over-molding
2. In-line volume control box with auxiliary music input
3. Mono/stereo intercom support
Both units have identical performance characteristics, and we offer the same unconditional lifetime warranty on both units.